I am to do a blog in one of my classes in an advertising
program that I'm taking in college (to measure page views and stuff). For a
long time I was pretty indecisive on what I wanted to write about. I even
waited until the last minute to finally start posting in my blog. But after
many stupid ideas and some careful planning, I have decided to write my blog on
one of the many things I enjoy, board games.
![]() |
| Not these boardgames! |
I’m not exactly talking about writing a review about Monopoly,
or making an overview about Scrabble. Honestly, what’s there to say about
either of them that hasn't been said or experienced already? Who even likes
Monopoly anyway, its way too long for a game.
I wanted to create a blog that gives people insight on some “different”
tabletop games, board games you won’t find at a Wal-Mart or other general
merchandising stores. I'm talking the about the dark side of the table top. Games
with so many pieces the instructions tell you how to neatly put everything
away. Games are intricate and force you to think before you move. There’s no
way to actually describe them since they don’t belong under a certain genre, or
have a name. But I plan to take my few favourites and shine some light over them
in my blog.
Anyway, thanks for reading and hope you enjoy my upcoming
reviews on The Nerd Side of the Tabletop.

No comments:
Post a Comment